June 27, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #66

Less than 24 hours till hubby is home.....I think I can, I think I can........

Truly, my kids have been amazing, but there's just something about not having
another adult in the house that wears....me....down!

I think it's because I have to answer every.....single...question....and they
ask A LOT of questions!  For which, I am usually grateful, but am just a
little out of answers!

I'm excited to get to the features that week because, once again, you all shared
FABULOUS projects!  There continues to be such an amazing pool of talent
among you all!

Thanks for visiting  and linking every week!!

Reason #2,317 to own a Silhouette....these beautiful latitude/longitude signs from The Concrete Cottage.




Art is Beauty transformed an ugly dresser into this gorgeous piece of art!



I love this chalkboard gallery wall designed by Toolbox Teenah.



The Ivy Cottage shared the recipe for this homemade blueberry 
cheesecake ice cream...yum!



Another fun summer recipe was linked by Saving 4 Six....Pink Lemonade Pound Cake!



I doubt they are healthy, but these taco fries from The Crafty 
Blog Stalker sure do look good!





If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!


Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:
1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button  or a text link somewhere 
in your post so that others can link back.








16 comments:

Randi said...

OMG thank you SO much for featuring me! I'm so glad you liked my project!!! Thank you!

ANNE said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting Nicole! Hope you survive the next 24 hours, you can do it :)

KC Coake said...

Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Many thanks for hosting!

Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage said...

Thanks huge bunches for the feature on my signs! I'm so blessed!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

I remember when my kids were young and the hubby would be gone . . . it is lonely even with a house full of kids! Even now that they're all grown and mostly away at school, I don't like it when he's gone -- I do talk to the dog a lot more :)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, always love to join in!

Good Time Charlie said...

As always, great features!! That Karin from Art is Beauty is a true artist! I agree with being only adult in the house, it wears me down! Even if (in the rare occasion) my children are very good (almost never). Good luck with one more evening!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for hosting! Great features!

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness! I'm so hungry now!!! Thanks Nicole, for hosting the party. Have a beautiful 4th of July next week. :)

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party!!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

You're on the "home stretch"...woo-hoo! Been there :) Thanks for hosting!! Laurel

Katie said...

Thank you for featuring my Taco Fries! I love your weekly party and I don't miss it! Thanks for hosting

Tiffany @ DontWastetheCrumbs said...

A big THANK YOU for hosting each week!

Unknown said...

I have featured your site here:
http://sidecapers.blogspot.com/
Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...