March 14, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #51

Confession....it is 70 degrees and sunny here today and I do not feel like being 
inside writing a blog post!  I want to go outside and play.....

So, I am going to make this short and to the point....here are this week's Thrifty Thursday features!


a little something in the meantime made this St. Patrick's Day banner from paint chips!



DIY by Design shared how she made her closet look custom with CONTACT paper!



I'm Not a Trophy Wife created this sports hat holder....what a fun idea!




Wow...these DIY curtains that Top This Top That made are simply amazing!


I love these simple and elegant spring candles from My Heart's Desire, but I had
to giggle when I first saw them....if you have pre-teen boys then you know 
what the green beads look like....air soft pellets!  I could go through my
yard and pick up all the used pellets and make these!!




Paint Speckled Pawprints shared a wonderful tutorial of how she 
made these floating shelves from pallet wood.




If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!


Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.




You can also party with Johnnie 
at Saved by Love Creations!
ThriftyThursdayModernButton1 Thrifty Thursday Week 65



Or Erika at Thrifty and Fabulous!



Thanks for taking the time to party with me every week!






21 comments:

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

I encourage you to thoroughly enjoy your 70 degree weather because it is mixed snow and rain right now in the Pacific Northwest! :)

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Shannon Fox said...

Thanks for hosting, I'll link back as soon as my party is sorted out. I don't want to make any changes while Mr linky tools is looking at it =)

Claire @ a little something in the meantime . . . said...

Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for featuring my paint chip banner! I had lots of fun making it and it was SO easy. I've been a follower of your site for quite some time now and am excited to finally have a blog that I can link up with on Thursdays.

Enjoy the lovely weather - we're having it here in Canada, too.

Claire @ alittlesomethinginthemeantime.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks LOTS for hosting!!! XO, Aimee

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

LOL - Good for you!! We hit 80 here in Chicago today -- can you believe it!? Sadly I was inside at work all day but it was beautiful to look at! Thanks for hosting!

All Things Chic 2 said...

Hi my first time posting on your linking party!!! Blessings Lori

All Things Chic 2 said...

O.K I was going to link up but can't find it...TRy later Blessings Lori

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating said...

Thanks everyone for commenting...All Things Chic 2, I'm not sure why you couldn't link?

Carol said...

Our temperatures today was 85 - the pool felt WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for hosting every week!
Hugs -
Carol@arewethereyet

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Having the same weather here, hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for hosting!

Rondell♥

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little 15.99 panels from World Market!!
Laura

Good Life Blog said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great day!

Kirsten said...

Nicole, thank you so much for featuring my floating shelves! You are too sweet! Also, thank you for hosting such a fabulous party every week. I always look forward to it!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting. It has been gorgeous here in Nashville too! Go enjoy this wonderful weather :) I hope you enjoy my Easter wreath I linked up.

The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Hi Nicole! Thank you for hosting! We are enjoying the warm weather here in South Dakota too! Gotta love it!!

Maggie

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :) Megan

Good Time Charlie said...

Thanks for hosting Nicole! I am in love with those floating shelves. I am so behind on my blogs. Setting aside time tomorrow to do nothing but read blogs! Have a great weekend. -K

DIYbyDesign said...

Thank you so much for featuring my closet makeover. I really appreciate it. Great party. I am all linked up.

Unknown said...

Do you have instructions on how to make those burlap bows

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...