March 16, 2012

Come see my laundry room....


Today I am doing my first guest posting for Jen over at Craft-o-maniac.

I am the DIY/Decorating contributor...which I truly find quite amazing since
most of my "decorating" consists of spraypainting something from Goodwill!

I was pretty stressed about what to submit for my first project....I had a bunch 
of ideas floating in my head, but just couldn't focus....

During all of this I decided to organize a shelf in my laundry room where
I found some left over paint from my kitchen redo!  

I was suddenly inspired AND I didn't have to spend much money!!


Here's a picture of my laundry room "before"....


If you want to see the "after", you'll have to visit Craft-o-maniac!

 

7 comments:

ANNE said...

love the colour of those tulips!!!

Sarah said...

Fabulous job on your laundry room!!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Beautiful job!! Megan

Bliss said...

I went... I admired.... I followed. Because I need more great ideas like I need a hole in my head.

~Bliss~

Unknown said...

FOAM CHAIR RAIL! Never heard of that! Super fabulous!! Your makeover is exactly what I needed to see for MY laundry room. I'll be stealing your ideas! And following.

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

heading over there now!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Great Job Nikki!! You always do such a good job. That bead board wall paper sure does look nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...