February 15, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #47

Did you all survive your Valentine's Day festivities?  We had SO much fun!
If I can get myself organized, I'll try and post some pictures in the next couple of days.


Before we begin this week's Thrifty Thursday  I just need to give a couple of "etiquette" reminders.....sorry for those of you who are already polite! :)


It's not polite to link your giveaways at someone else's party.....the party is designed for others to find creative (and original!) craft ideas.


When you link to a party, it's important that you are linking your own work and 
not someone else's.  If a blogger comes to a party page and see a thumbnail
of her project and she has not linked it.....she's liable to get a little bit angry...


Please don't link your party to my party unless it's a blog hop. If you would like for me to advertise your party, then send me an email and we can talk 
about the possibility of adding your button.


So sorry about that for the 95% of you all that link wonderful and creative 
projects each week....which leads me to this week's features!




Loop Loop Creations made some amazing DIY sisal placements with rope and a glue gun.


With a little bit of ribbon and burlap, At Home in the Northwest created this beautiful pillow.


Made in a Day used burlap to create this easy wreath!



Sister-Dipity made these "banana splits" from cakeballs!



Happy Hour projects made her own basket with a little bit of yard and clothesline!



Are you thinking spring yet?  If so Miss Kopy Kat has some great tips for making a terrarium!



Design Dreams by Anne made a garbage can enclosure for $30!



If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!



Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.






You can also party with Johnnie 

8 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I haven't been able to link up for ages! Be back soon to check out the links. :)

ANNE said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project!

and thank you for hosting this fabulous party, too!!

xox

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party each week.

Unknown said...

I love the burlap wreath.

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole- I am announcing my "5" COM-CONTRIB. NEXT Friday. They don't know who they are and won't know until they read my post then. So be sure and come back to see who they are. winks, jen

Kim~madeinaday said...

Yay! Thank you Nicole for featuring my wreath!! Made my morning!
Kim@madeinday
http://madeinaday.com

Kendra said...

Thank you for hosting!

Kendra
www.goodlifeblog.org

Loopy Loop Creations said...

Thanks for featuring my placemat and hosting another great party!

Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...