December 28, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #40

My house is a COMPLETE wreck....I'm starting to twitch when I walk through it.....


I'm always ready to put our tree UP the day after Thanksgiving and then ready 
to take it DOWN the day after Christmas......How about you??


I've been working on a project involving my sewing machine.....(we've made nice with each other!).......and dropcloth.....I've tackled something that I swore that I would never try.....and it's WORKING!!!


I can't wait to show you what it is....


But for now.....I'll enlighten you with these features from this week's Thrifty Thursday .......


Ugly Duckling Transformations made these beautiful mason jar 
bouquets....they would look pretty even after the holidays!






Redo 101 whipped up this delicious looking salmon dip....



I am loving the faux mercury glass and Frou-FruGal made these
gorgeous ornaments from thrifted ornaments!



I absolutely adore these slipcovers (and the chairs & table!) from 




Simple Simon & Company designed this easy DIY apron....
made from a dishtowel!!



Here's one to pin for next year....Loopy Loop Creations made
this Christmas tree headband from buttons and felt.....






If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!





Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.




After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party

ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons


You can also head over to visit Erika
at Thrifty and Fabulous and join
her Thrifty Thursday!


11 comments:

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Nicole- thanks for the party. We are in mountains and I'm starting to think about my tree(s) and all of the post holiday cleanups!

Happy New Year, laura@imnotatrophywife.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feature, the salmon dip is definitely delish! I usually take down my tree the day after Christmas, but (due to blogging) my house looks so pretty right now, I'm going to wait til New Year's. And Happy New Year's to you and your family.

Mary

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Loopy Loop Creations said...

Thank you so much for featuring my headband!!!!!!

Donna

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my ornament and for the weekly party! Have a happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Nicole, thanks bunches for sharing my dining chair slipcovers! I'm so happy that others find them pretty! I'm glad to be back sharing again and I'm sure you'll keep seeing me. Love the link up. Thanks!!!

Simple Simon and Company said...

Thank you for sharing my dishtowel apron! That was so nice. And as always thank you for hosting a fun link party.
liZ

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy New Year!

Good Time Charlie said...

Can't wait to see what you are doing! So happy you and your sewing machine are getting along again.

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Hi I am one of your new followers! Love your blog. Please feel free to visit me at Hibiscus House anytime.
Thanks for party..Dolly

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...