December 1, 2011

Snowflake Art. . .

I am feeling COMPLETELY unmotivated to decorate for Christmas......I think that it has something to do with the fact that it has been 60 degrees here for most of the week!  Something seems wrong about having Christmas music playing while the WINDOW is open???

One thing that I want to use in my decorating this year is burlap....it's inexpensive and easy to use!

Oasis Accents linked this idea to Thrifty Thursday this week.....


I love this idea.....it's simple.....it contains burlap....and I already have the sparkly snowflakes... 
(except that mine are silver!)  

Now I just need to get myself organized.....so I'm off to check my Christmas Pinterest Boards 
and make my list (and check it twice!) to see what I need to do!


But....I know exactly where my snowflake frame is going to go!

2 comments:

Lil Mama Stuart said...

hmm I have red glitter snowflakes, that I did nothing with...

There's a bazillion Christmas linky parties...I just don't feel like taking the pictures and blogging about my decorations that are up!

Andrea @Oasis Accents said...

Hi Nicole! I said thanks on Facebook but just got through my emails and saw this. Thank you so much for featuring my Snowflake Art. I'm so glad it is inspiring to you. Would love to see how yours turns out. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...