December 6, 2011

Christmas gift idea. . . .


If you've been hanging around my blog for any length of time, then you know that I homeschool.....I never would have pictured myself as one of "those" homeschoolin' families, but we are one of "those" now....


A while back, I stumbled across a blog written by a 17 year old homeschool girl.....I had a soft spot immediately for her because she was homeschooled and also because she had her own jewelry making business....we've been corresponding back-and-forth and she recently sent me one of her products to review....




Let me just first say that I am totally inept at taking shots of myself in the mirror....I had a lot of pictures perfectly focused on my camera LENS! GRRR!!  I had to delete another 20 pictures because they showed my WRINKLES too clearly!!


Aren't these just the cutest earrings??




Can you guess what they are made from??




GUITAR STRINGS!!! Isn't that the best idea?? Shaylynn recycles old guitar strings into pretty earrings!




I pretty much only wear hoop earrings and her earrings matched my outfit perfectly today!


Here are some of the other products available for purchase in Shaelynn's Faerie Shoppe...










So if you are looking for a unique, hand-made Christmas gift, head over to Shaelynn's Faerie Shoppe....


Shaylyn is also offering FREE SHIPPING to Thrifty Decorating readers...just enter the code thriftydecorblogreader11 and it's good until January 1st.

She's going to do a giveaway with me after Christmas....I can't wait!


Would it be wrong to enter my own giveaway???



2 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing about Shaelynn's Faerie Shoppe. What a talented girl! I am headed there now to check out her other goodies. Free shipping is definitely a huge plus!
Blessings,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Thank you! Her prices are SO reasonable! I just ordered a pair of earrings!

Shannon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...