September 14, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #26

I've been debating all day about whether to try and post this week's Thrifty Thursday....I have to confess that I have not had much of an opportunity to go through any links, but I just had to celebrate that we went over 100 links last week....woohoo!!


So.....my features are going to be short, sweet and based on the number of "clicks".....I apologize because I love going through everyone's ideas and commenting, but it just wasn't happenin' this week!


You all loved this post from Project Possessed.....I could so use her to come to my kitchen right now and organize more of my cabinets!  I'm in love with this drawer!






Tales of a Trophy Wife created this fabulous sweater refashion.......




....I just love how it turned out and her owl necklace is adorable!




Mom on Timeout (oh....would I love a timeout right now!) made these yummy breakfast burritos....




.....and she froze them!  What a great idea for those rushed mornings!




Design DNA made these Halloween apothecary jars from supplies from....




....The Dollar Tree!!!




And finally...because it's so adorable....this no-sew pumpkin from Happy Hour Projects....








So I will call this week's Thrifty Thursday the "no rules" week......you don't have to follow or comment.....just enjoy linking!!  I'd love though if you'd still link back!


Oh...and I have an AWESOME fall vinyl giveaway that I was supposed to do this week, so look for it next week!!




After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party
ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons


You can also head over to visit Erika 
at Thrifty and Fabulous and join 
her Thrifty Thursday!

7 comments:

Art Is Beauty said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party

Tres Chere said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! :)

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Thanks so much for hosting and thanks even more for featuring my sweater. Have a great week!

Adrianne Surian said...

Thanks for hosting and you made my day to see my project from last week featured! :)

Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

Carrie said...

Thanks for hosting such an awesome party! And, thanks for featuring my kitchen project - you totally made my day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, I went link happy!! :) I hope you'll join me sometime too! - Your newest follower.

http://www.thekurtzcorner.com/2011/09/tuesday-tutorials-link-party-no-6.html

Audra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...