August 13, 2011

I'm painting....

I have just had the itch to paint......I think that it's probably the lower humidity and open windows that makes me want to grab the paint brush!


Actually though....it's because I GOT PERMISSION (from my hubby!) to paint one of our cabinets!!!  WooHoo!


I started painting within 12 hours.....just in case he changed his mind!!


Here's my before...






And here's my "in the middle of it!"....






I can't wait to show you how I customized our standard builder's sink.....with WALLPAPER!!!  


My inspiration came from here.....




I'm using this gorgeous black paint color from The Lettered Cottage.... It is my favorite color black!  I'm in the process of painting ALOT of furniture in my house this color!


Wouldn't my kitchen cabinets look great that color???

5 comments:

Creative Raisins said...

I can't wait to see the finished product

carol ann said...

Me too, I can't wait to see!

Unknown said...

I follow The Lettered Cottage too. There's lots of inspiration at there website.
I'm sure your re-do will look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Yes, tell John I think your kitchen cabinets would look gorgeous in that black paint. Is he going to let you do it? N~

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

The black and blue look really good together. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...