December 23, 2010

Quick Williams-Sonoma knock-off table runner

How are you decorating your table for your Christmas dinner??  Do you need a quick, easy and cheap idea?




My friend, Lisa, wrote....

"I don't know if you have been into the William Sonoma store in the Mall recently. I only go there to pine... Anyway, I saw one of their table decorations that I thought was sooo simple. So I made it. I already had a white table cloth and purchased a bit of burlap and 1 yd of the plaid and stitchwitched it to make it long enough."



Sorry about the blurry pictures.....she sent them via Facebook....but you get the idea!  I love how crisp it looks!

And quite honestly, I would probably hot glue all the seams!  I have a roman shade on my kitchen window that I made and it is hot-glued....I'm going on at least 2 years with it!

1 comment:

salma said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه المعتمدة لدى الشركة الوطنية شركة كشف تسربات المياه المعتمدة لدى الشركة الوطنية
اسرع شركة شحن من الرياض الى مصر اسرع شركة شحن من الرياض الى مصر
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...