December 13, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea: Hand and Body Scrub

I found this a couple of week ago at the Craft-O-Maniac link party.....

(I'm ignoring that big ticky tack poinsettia on the top and looking only at the jar!  Sorry to offend you if you like the flower, I don't.)

.....homemade handscrub!!!



Here are the instructions!  All that you need is this:





I think that there are even greater possibilities for how to gift this......(instead of using canning jars)

In fact.....our local Gift and Thrift had some gorgeous antique jars the last time I visited......just add a "Christmas-y" bow.....


I found another idea here....


for body scrub.....

Here are the directions for this:



Now....you can make a whole gift scrub basket!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...